Welcome to the website of The Family Child Care Council
Mission: To support quality family child care.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
We will e-mail these 6 FORM SETS* to you. They total over 90 pages and include:
- Required, Official Title 22 Licensing Forms (up to date!)
- PLUS other recommended forms
- AND employee forms required by the IRS, EDD, INS, CalOSHA, etc.
- Forms for the Child’s File
- Forms for Parents to Keep
- Forms for the Employee’s File
- Forms for Employees to Keep
- Required Licensing Posters
- Forms for Children with Special Needs
* FORM SETS were developed by California Child Care Training, the same company that developed the Observation Visit Record Organizers for California’s Accreditation projects.
For more information, visit our website: http://www.kidsgardens.net Or call Nancy Wyatt at: (818) 708-2354
- E-News for Family Child Care
- We will keep you updated about changes that will affect family child care providers.
- Answers to Your Questions
- Members may e-mail or call for answers to questions about family child care.
- Discussion Groups
- We will meet either by conference call, e-group or in person to discuss family child care issues and obtain information.